Groupama in Bulgaria is an Insurance company, part of Groupama Assurances Mutuelles (former Groupama S.A.):
- Ranking on the French market: № 1st – Individual health insurer and Agricultural insurer;
№ 2nd – Home insurer; № 3rd – Individual protection; № 4th - Motor insurer;
- 12 million members and customers
- 32,000 employees
- International presence: in 10 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Locally Groupama is an exclusive partner of DSK Bank, under the signed long-term Agreement in the field of payment protection insurance, property and motor insurance. Our team consists of professionals with desire for growth and commitment to achieve high results.
We are looking for a motivated and credible Senior Actuary to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on actuarial analyzes and forecasts based on accumulated statistical information.
- Participation in the development of new products (drafting profit tests, determining product tariffs and actuarial basis);
- Calculation of the technical provisions of insurance portfolio;
- Analysis and control of the reliability and quality of data used in the calculation of technical reserves;
- Responsibility for selection of the most appropriate methods of calculation the technical reserves. Comparison of assumptions against experience;
- Preparation of statistical reports and other records concerning the insurance portfolio and reporting to the FSC in relation to actuarial activities;
- Portfolio quality analysis - profit analysis and price revisions;
- Calculation of Best Estimate and Risk Margin, solvency capital requirement and minimum capital requirement as per IC and Solvency II Directive;
- Delivery of Input Data and Validation of the calculation of Underwriting SCR;
- Delivery of Input Data and Validation of the calculation of Counterparty Default Risk SCR related to reinsurance;
- Opinion on the Reinsurance Program and monitoring of the performance of reinsurance activities;
- Determine the scheme of distribution of income from the investment of assets between the insured and insurer.
The Successful candidate requirements:
- Master’s degree in the area of Insurance, Statistics, Mathematics or Finance;
- At least 5 years’ experience on actuarial position;
- Very good computer skills – Excel, R, SQL;
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of Insurance Code, FSC Ordinance 53, Solvency 2 Directive and Regulations
- Communicative, analytical, open minded and calm person, capable to work in a dynamic environment.
- Qualification in actuarial science will be considered as a plus;
- Knowledge of INSIS;
- Computer skills –VBA. SQL or BI tool knowledge;
- Working level of French - both written and spoken;
- Smart, business oriented and quickly adaptive person.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme;
- Home-office policy;
- Additional days off above statutory minimum;
- Additional health insurance and Mobile phone plan;
- Co-operative and friendly team of young professionals;
- Team buildings;
- Comfortable and nice working environment meeting international standards;
- Career and development opportunities in a challenging and prospective area.
If our offer is interesting for you and you feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter. Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality under the provisions of the Law for Protection of Personal Data.