Groupama in Bulgaria is an Insurance company, part of Groupama Assurances Mutuelles (former Groupama S.A.):
• Ranking on the French market:
№ 1st – Individual health insurer and Agricultural insurer;
№ 2nd – Home insurer;
№ 3rd – Individual protection;
№ 4th - Motor insurer;
• 12 million members and customers
• 32,000 employees
• International presence: in 10 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Locally Groupama is an exclusive partner of DSK Bank, under the signed long-term Agreement in the field of payment protection insurance, property and motor insurance. Our team consists of professionals with desire for growth and commitment to achieve high results.
We are looking for a motivated and credible talent to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on business analysis:
- Leads the related business requests lifecycle.
- Responsible for the analysis of the business requirements for the internal and/or external development.
- Participates in Technical documentation preparation of the applications/modules developed.
- Participates in the Technical documentation creation for new products / systems.
- Participates in the communication related to the request for development, bug fixing and optimization with the external vendors.
- Participates in Reports structure development and their update according to the Company management’s decisions.
- Coordinates the process of user acceptance testing.
- Participates in the preparation of documentation for gap analysis, software customization and implementation phase and during the data migration.
- Participates in implementation of organizational procedures of the Company in accordance with all internal instructions and procedures.
- Prepares training materials and participates in trainings of employees.
- Reports to the Project Management Director.
- University degree in IT, Business Administration, Economic or other relevant.
- Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills.
- Professional experience: at least 4 years in a similar role.
- Very good English - written and spoken.
Considered as an advantage:
- Experience as a business analyst in a life insurance company.
- Experience and knowledge in IT applications based on Oracle DB.
- Experience with QlikSense/Qlikview software or other BI tool.
- Experience with MS SQL, VBA, MS Access.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Home-office policy.
- Additional days off above statutory minimum.
- Additional health insurance and Mobile phone plan.
- Co-operative and friendly team of young professionals.
- Team buildings.
- Comfortable and nice working environment meeting international standards.
- Career and development opportunities in a challenging and prospective area.
If our offer is interesting for you and you feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter and indicate the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality under the provisions of the Law for Protection of Personal Data.