Groupama in Bulgaria is an Insurance company, part of Groupama Assurances Mutuelles (former Groupama S.A.):
- Ranking on the French market:
№ 1st – Individual health insurer and Agricultural insurer;
№ 2nd – Home insurer;
№ 3rd – Individual protection;
№ 4th - Motor insurer;
- 12 million members and customers
- 32,000 employees
- International presence: in 10 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
In Bulgaria Groupama is an exclusive partner of DSK Bank with a long-term Agreement in the fields of Payment Protection Insurance, Property Insurance and Motor Insurance. Our team consists of highly qualified professionals with a strong desire for professional development and commitment to achieve exceptional results.
We are currently looking for an experienced Business Analytics Developer to strengthen the capabilities of our BI team. You will report to Business Intelligence and Data science Manager and join a company on an exciting journey, with a clear ambition of becoming continuously more insight driven through data, which makes the BI team a vital part of our growth strategy.
- Gathering business requirements through professional and effective communication with internal customers.
- Evaluating and improving existing BI landscape
- Designing, describing and building Qlik Sense BI reports
- Maintaining and changing Qlik Sense BI reports
- Documenting the BI solution and processes
- Supporting end-users in the use of Qlik Sense BI reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or Computer Science
- Strong data extraction, cleaning and visualization skills
- Hands on experience with Qlik (Sense/View)
- Experience with creating and maintaining technical and procedural documentation.
- Ability to freely communicate in English
- Team player
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience in an Insurance company
- Experience with Oracle SQL
- Experience with Python
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Home-office policy.
- Additional health insurance and Mobile phone plan.
- Co-operative and friendly team of young professionals.
- Team buildings.
- Comfortable and nice working environment meeting international standards.
- Career and development opportunities in a challenging and prospective area.
If our offer is interesting for you and you feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter and indicate the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality under the provisions of the Law for Protection of Personal Data.