Groupama in Bulgaria is an Insurance company, part of Groupama Assurances Mutuelles (former Groupama S.A.):
- Ranking on the French market:
№ 1st – Individual health insurer and Agricultural insurer;
№ 2nd – Home insurer;
№ 3rd – Individual protection;
№ 4th - Motor insurer;
- 12 million members and customers
- 32,000 employees
- International presence: in 10 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Locally Groupama is an exclusive partner of DSK Bank, under the signed long-term Agreement in the field of payment protection insurance, property and motor insurance. Our team consists of professionals with desire for growth and commitment to achieve high results.
We are looking for:
PR & Communication external and internal:
- Support the creation and maintain implementation of media communication plan,
- Create content for mass media (e.g. press releases), build and maintain relationships with journalists and arrange and organize press conference if needed,
- Support marketing communications with content creation for web pages, email campaigns, product promotions, social media, blogs, and other marketing media,
- Manage internal communications (newsletters, events, internal communication materials),
- Work with different departments to offer content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Support the creation of annual CSR strategy and implementation internal and external,
- Coordinate all CSR activities and teams within the company,
- Create CSR events and initiatives,
- Support and execute International CSR activities on a local level.
Digital content creation:
- Support social media annual strategy and coordinate implementation with external agency,
- Create content for social media alone or with the support of external agency,
- Create content for the company website, infographics, blogs and external newsletters.
Requirements for the candidate:
- University degree in Journalism, Marketing or another relevant field,
- Previous experience in corporate communication minimum 2 years,
- Previous experience in social media communication, storytelling and digital content creation will be considered as an advantage,
- Self-driven, solution provider, pro-active and outgoing person,
- Organizational skills, detailed oriented, ability to multitask,
- A good team-player,
- Proficiency in Bulgarian and working level of English.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme,
- Home-office policy,
- Additional days off above statutory minimum,
- Additional health insurance and Mobile phone plan,
- Co-operative and friendly team of young professionals,
- Team buildings,
- Comfortable and nice working environment meeting international standards,
- Career and development opportunities in a challenging and prospective area.
If our offer is interesting for you and you feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your CV and indicate the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality under the provisions of the Law for Protection of Personal Data.