Groupama in Bulgaria is an Insurance company, part of Groupama Assurances Mutuelles (former Groupama S.A.):
- Ranking on the French market:
№ 1st – Individual health insurer and Agricultural insurer;
№ 2nd – Home insurer;
№ 3rd – Individual protection;
№ 4th - Motor insurer;
- 12 million members and customers
- 32,000 employees
- International presence: in 10 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Locally Groupama is an exclusive partner of DSK Bank, under the signed long-term Agreement in the field of payment protection insurance, property and motor insurance. Our team consists of professionals with desire for growth and commitment to achieve high results.
- Responsible for protecting organizations IT activities from threats – security breaches, viruses or cyber criminals;
- Responsible for all aspects of IT security, upgrading and implementing corporate It Security policy and practices, controlling their execution;
- Supports/participates in the management of the internal security threats (employee access to restricted documents and data) and provides countermeasures against those risks;
- Participates in the assessment of the Finance security measures (Firewalls, anti-virus, etc.);
- Control on the users' rights to the Applications and IT Activities;
- Management of the IT security measures for insurance services distributed through electronic channels;
- Prepares proposals for measures leading to a reduction in the level of information security risk.
- Knowledge of information security principles and practices;
- Working experience with intrusion detection systems and web application firewall;
- Installation, configuration, monitoring and response to security systems;
- Understanding of advanced security protocols and standards;
- Experience with software and security architectures;
- Knowledge and experience in security incidents management, identity and access management;
- Ability to assess potential risks and vulnerability in the network;
- Experience with security practices of Intranet and Extranet.
- Education - minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information Technologies, Computer science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Professional experience - not less than 2 years of experience in Information Technology or Security;
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional qualifications would be a preference or CEH;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving activities;
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral;
- Organized, responsive and highly thorough problem solver;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Personal qualities such as efficiency, responsiveness, analytical thinking, loyalty.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme;
- Home-office policy;
- Additional health insurance and Mobile phone plan;
- Co-operative and friendly team of young professionals;
- Team buildings;
- Comfortable and nice working environment meeting international standards;
- Career and development opportunities in a challenging and prospective area.
If our offer is interesting for you and you feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your CV and indicate the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality under the provisions of the Law for Protection of Personal Data.