Groupama in Bulgaria is an Insurance company, part of Groupama Assurances Mutuelles (former Groupama S.A.):
- Ranking on the French market:
№ 1st – Individual health insurer and Agricultural insurer;
№ 2nd – Home insurer;
№ 3rd – Individual protection;
№ 4th - Motor insurer;
- 12 million members and customers
- 32,000 employees
- International presence: in 10 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Locally Groupama is an exclusive partner of DSK Bank, under the signed long-term Agreement in the field of payment protection insurance, property and motor insurance. Our team consists of professionals with desire for growth and commitment to achieve high results.
We are looking for enterprising employees with ability to learn quickly, desire for achieving professional skills and deep knowledge in advanced software technologies.
- Responsible for the business preparation of business requirements for a project related to IS INSIS and WEB platform, as well as for the preparation of functional specifications and detailed test plans;
- Performs the overall process of analyzing and documenting business processes;
- Participate in the process of developing new software functionalities and/or changing existing ones in accordance with the business needs of the company;
- Design and execute test scenarios;
- Compliance with the deadlines for ongoing projects and changes in IS INSIS and WEB platform;
- Prepares reports on the progress of the performed activity and on the statuses for requested changes to the existing IS INSIS and WEB platform functionality;
- Inform other departments about changes made to IS INSIS and WEB platform;
- Responsible for / Participate in/ updating manuals for IS INSIS and WEB platform;
- University technical (Information technologies, Computer systems and technologies) or an equivalent technical area, economic or insurance education;
- 2+ years’ professional experience as Business Analyst, software developer or business analyst;
- Experience with SQL, web services, XML, HTML, PHP, JIRA, Quality Assurance, MS Office, INSIS;
- Ability to understand business requirements and develop BA strategies;
- Deep knowledge of testing methodologies and test design techniques;
- Good command of the English language (spoken and written).
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience in the Life/Non-life insurance
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme;
- Home-office policy;
- Additional days off above statutory minimum;
- Additional health insurance and Mobile phone plan;
- Co-operative and friendly team of professionals;
- Team buildings;
- Comfortable and nice working environment meeting international standards;
- Career and development opportunities in a challenging and prospective area.
If our offer is interesting for you and you feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your CV and indicate the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality under the provisions of the Law for Protection of Personal Data.