Groupama in Bulgaria is an Insurance company, part of Groupama Assurances Mutuelles (former Groupama S.A.):
- Ranking on the French market:
№ 1st – Individual health insurer and Agricultural insurer;
№ 2nd – Home insurer;
№ 3rd – Individual protection;
№ 4th - Motor insurer;
- 12 million members and customers
- 32,000 employees
- International presence: in 10 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Locally Groupama is an exclusive partner of DSK Bank, under the signed long-term Agreement in the field of payment protection insurance, property and motor insurance. Our team consists of professionals with desire for growth and commitment to achieve high results.
We are looking for a motivated and credible IT and information security officer to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on security - Cyber risk, data loss and fraud prevention.
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information and cyber security management program;
- Security operations: Real-time analysis of immediate threats, and alert when something goes wrong;
- Cyber risk and cyber intelligence: Keeping abreast of developing security threats, and helping the management to understand potential security problems that might arise from acquisitions or other big business moves;
- Data loss and fraud prevention: Making sure internal staff doesn't misuse or steal data;
- Security architecture: Planning, buying, and rolling out security hardware and software, and making sure IT and network infrastructure is designed with best security practices in mind;
- Identity and access management: Ensuring that only authorized people have access to restricted data and systems;
- Program management: Keeping ahead of security needs by implementing programs or projects that mitigate risks, e.g. regular system patches;
- Investigations and forensics: Determining what went wrong in a breach, dealing with those responsible if they're internal, and planning to avoid repeats of the same crisis;
- Governance: Making sure, all of the above initiatives run smoothly and get the funding they need — and that corporate leadership understands their importance.
The Successful candidate requirements:
- Degree in business administration or a technology-related field required;
- Professional security management certification;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in information security and IT jobs;
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity;
- Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams;
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services.
- Specific experience in Waterfall or Agile software development or other best in class development practices;
- Experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across virtualized environments.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme;
- Home-office policy;
- Additional days off above statutory minimum;
- Additional health insurance and Mobile phone plan;
- Co-operative and friendly team of young professionals;
- Team buildings;
- Comfortable and nice working environment meeting international standards;
- Career and development opportunities in a challenging and prospective area.
If our offer is interesting for you and you feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter and indicate the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality under the provisions of the Law for Protection of Personal Data.