Groupama in Bulgaria is an Insurance company, part of Groupama Assurances Mutuelles (former Groupama S.A.):
- Ranking on the French market: № 1st – Individual health insurer and Agricultural insurer; № 2nd – Home insurer; № 3rd – Individual protection; № 4th - Motor insurer;
- 12.5 million members and customers
- 32,500 employees
- International presence: in 11 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Locally Groupama is an exclusive partner of DSK Bank, under the signed long-term Agreement in the field of payment protection insurance, property and motor insurance.
For our IT department, we are looking for a supportive System administrator - junior.
- Provide assistance to company employees by identifying, analysing, and solving both software and hardware problems;
- Administer the IT environment (e.g. user account administration, software installation, inventory management);
- Monitor the IT system environment.
The Successful candidate requirements:
- Bachelor degree or experience in support of IT Systems;
- Good knowledge in Windows Operating systems;
- Basic knowledge in Windows Server and Microsoft active directory services;
- Well-organized, adaptability, flexible, customer focus, ability to work under pressure and high professional ethics;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge or previous experience in financial and insurance operations;
- Knowledge in Linux systems.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme;
- Home-office policy;
- Additional days off above statutory minimum;
- Additional health insurance and Mobile phone plan;
- Co-operative and friendly team of young professionals;
- Team buildings;
- Comfortable and nice working environment meeting international standards;
- Career and development opportunities in a challenging and prospective area.
If our offer is interesting for you and you feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter. Please indicate in the "Subject" Ref. No of the position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality under the provisions of the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
Apply for this position: