Groupama in Bulgaria is an Insurance company, part of Groupama Assurances Mutuelles (former Groupama S.A.):
- Ranking on the French market: № 1st – Individual health insurer and Agricultural insurer;
№ 2nd – Home insurer; № 3rd – Individual protection; № 4th - Motor insurer;
- 12 million members and customers
- 32,000 employees
- International presence: in 10 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Locally Groupama is an exclusive partner of DSK Bank, under the signed long-term Agreement in the field of payment protection insurance, property and motor insurance.
For our IT department, we are looking for a supportive colleague with a combination of PLSQL development skills and insurance business knowledge. If you want helping and supporting others and have experience with PL/SQL development, then our advert might be just for you.
- Participates in activities related with development of functionalities within the insurance system using PL/SQL;
- Prepares and maintains reports through Oracle PL/SQL;
- Maintains internally developed business supporting systems;
- Testing and debugging Functionalities according business requirement;
The Successful candidate requirements:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on a similar position;
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL;
- Good working level of English - both written and spoken;
- Well-organized, precise, flexible and capable to analysing data and processes;
- Knowledge or previous experience in financial and insurance operations;
- Knowledge in APEX;
- Knowledge in Oracle Form Builder and Oracle Report Builder;
- Knowledge in INSIS or similar insurance software;
The company offers:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme;
- Home-office policy;
- Additional health insurance and Mobile phone plan;
- Co-operative and friendly team of young professionals;
- Team buildings;
- Comfortable and nice working environment meeting international standards;
- Career and development opportunities in a challenging and prospective area.
If our offer is interesting for you and you feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your CV and indicate the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality under the provisions of the Law for Protection of Personal Data.