Groupama in Bulgaria is an Insurance company, part of Groupama Assurances Mutuelles (former Groupama S.A.):
- Ranking on the French market:
№ 1st – Individual health insurer and Agricultural insurer;
№ 2nd – Home insurer;
№ 3rd – Individual protection;
№ 4th - Motor insurer;
- 12 million members and customers
- 32,000 employees
- International presence: in 10 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Locally Groupama is an exclusive partner of DSK Bank, under the signed long-term Agreement in the field of payment protection insurance, property and motor insurance. Our team consists of professionals with desire for growth and commitment to achieve high results.
We are looking for enterprising employees with ability to learn quickly, desire for achieving professional skills and deep knowledge in advanced software technologies.
- Identifies, analyzes and documentation defects and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens and content;
- Removes defects arising from IT business development by ensuring that they are timely removed;
- Re-creates customer scenarios and work to resolve escalations that arise from the field/product support;
- Participates in requirements analysis and design phases to provide valuable input into the development process;
- Analyze and document the business processes in the field of insurance
- Configuration of business applications components;
- Design and conduct test scenarios;
- Scripts and tests conducting;
- Communication with the business during the implementation and maintenance;
- Problem definition and requirements received from business;
- Maintains close co-operation with development units in order to refine and improve software engineering processes;
- Constantly monitors escalations, bugs and carry out root cause analysis;
- Executes mainly manual testing;
- Responsible for creating and updating the overall documentation of the projects he works on;
- University technical (Information technologies, Computer systems and technologies) or an equivalent technical area, economic or insurance education;
- 2+ years’ professional experience as QA, software developer or business analyst;
- Experience with PL/SQL, T-SQL, XML, HTML, INSIS;
- Ability to understand business requirements and develop QA strategies;
- Deep knowledge of testing methodologies and test design techniques;
- Good command of the English language (spoken and written).
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience in the Life/Non-life insurance
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme;
- Home-office policy;
- Additional days off above statutory minimum;
- Additional health insurance and Mobile phone plan;
- Co-operative and friendly team of professionals;
- Team buildings;
- Comfortable and nice working environment meeting international standards;
- Career and development opportunities in a challenging and prospective area.
If our offer is interesting for you and you feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your CV and indicate the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality under the provisions of the Law for Protection of Personal Data.