Groupama in Bulgaria is an Insurance company, part of Groupama Assurances Mutuelles (former Groupama S.A.):
- Ranking on the French market: № 1st – Individual health insurer and Agricultural insurer;
№ 2nd – Home insurer; № 3rd – Individual protection; № 4th - Motor insurer;
- 5 million members and customers
- 32,500 employees
- International presence: in 11 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Locally Groupama is an exclusive partner of DSK Bank, under the signed long-term Agreement in the field of payment protection insurance, property and motor insurance.
For our IT department, we are looking for a supportive System administrator. If you want helping and supporting others and have experience with systems hardware and software, then our advert might be just for you.
- Configure and support Microsoft servers;
- Configure and support Linux servers;
- Configure and support Microsoft Active Directory;
- Enforce best practices security to network and devices regarding protocols, and applications;
- Network maintenance and troubleshooting in LAN and WAN environments (mainly Cisco);
- Plan and support high availability and disaster recovery of company infrastructure and applications;
- Monitor and manage network hardware, software, and equipment including routers, switches, wireless access points, firewalls.
- Daily maintenance and problem resolution, system patches, software upgrades and routine hardware and software configuration;
- Ensure that all support requests are properly managed and dealt with in a timely fashion;
- Document internal processes and changes;
- Identify and recommend changes based on operating experience;
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses;
- Provide assistance to company employees if needed.
The Successful candidate requirements:
- Good working level of English - both written and spoken;
- Well-organized, adaptability, flexible, customer focus, ability to work under pressure and high professional ethics;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on a similar position;
- MCSA, LPI and CCNA courses will be considered as advantage.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Exchange will be considered as advantage.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme;
- Home-office policy;
- Additional days off above statutory minimum;
- Additional health insurance and Mobile phone plan;
- Co-operative and friendly team of young professionals;
- Team buildings;
- Comfortable and nice working environment meeting international standards;
- Career and development opportunities in a challenging and prospective area.
If our offer is interesting for you and you feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your CV and indicate the position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality under the provisions of the Law for Protection of Personal Data.