Groupama in Bulgaria is an Insurance company, part of Groupama Assurances Mutuelles (former Groupama S.A.):
- Ranking on the French market:
№ 1st – Individual health insurer and Agricultural insurer;
№ 2nd – Home insurer;
№ 3rd – Individual protection;
№ 4th - Motor insurer;
- 12 million members and customers
- 32,000 employees
- International presence: in 10 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Locally Groupama is an exclusive partner of DSK Bank, under the signed long-term Agreement in the field of payment protection insurance, property and motor insurance. Our team consists of professionals with desire for growth and commitment to achieve high results.
We are currently looking for an experienced and hard-working professional to join and strengthen the capabilities in the Compliance team.
- Advises on the compliance with the laws, secondary legislation acts, acts of the competent authorities of the European Union of immediate applicability and the internal regulations of the company;
- Provides assurance to the management on the appropriateness of the systems and structures allowing them to provide the information that must be provided to the FSC according to the Insurance Code;
- Establishes a compliance policy and a compliance plan;
- Informs and advises the management of the company and the employees who carry out processing of their obligations pursuant to GDPR, PDP Act and to other Union or State data protection provisions;
- Monitors the compliance to GDPR, PDP Act and to other Union or State data protection provisions and with the policies of the Company in relation to the protection of personal data, including the assignment of responsibilities, awareness-raising and training of staff involved in processing operations, and the related audits;
- Creates, updates and organizes the lawful approval of internal rules for the control and prevention of money laundering and counter terrorism financing;
- Manages the process of preparation, offering for approval and implementation of training programs for the employees on the implementation of the AML Act and the CTF Act, the implementing acts and the internal rules on the AML & CTF;
- Manages the processes of organizing, administering and controlling the activities on:
- collecting, processing, storing and disclosing information about specific transactions;
- requiring information on the origin of the cash or property - subject of the transactions or transactions as well as the source of the assets in the cases provided by the AML Act;
- collecting customer information and maintaining accurate and detailed documentation of their operations with cash or valuables;
- providing the collected information to the Financial Intelligence Directorate of the State Agency for National Security.
- Timely updates of all product related and commercial documentation in accordance with the most recent regulations;
- Communicates to the agents’ distribution network on distribution process related matters.
- Establishes the annual training plan for the distribution network in compliance with IC regulation and oversees implementation;
- Ensures synergy between the business strategy of the Company and the regulatory environment by supervision of distribution processes in all distribution channels of the company from the prospective of the regulatory and compliance requirements;
- Supervises processes related to covering the regulatory qualification criteria and maintaining the good reputation of the employees of the insurance company and its distributors who propose insurance products to clients;
- Provides assurance to the management on the appropriateness of the systems and structures allowing them to provide the information which must be provided to the FSC according to the Insurance Code.
- University degree in law (preferably) (with experience in compliance);
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the fields of corporate governance legal, compliance, operational control;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
Will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in dealing with AML, GDPR, IDD, PRIIPS, Sapin 2 compliance;
- Experience in a similar position in a financial institution.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme;
- Home-office policy;
- Additional days off above statutory minimum;
- Additional health insurance and Mobile phone plan;
- Co-operative and friendly team of young professionals;
- Team buildings;
- Comfortable and nice working environment meeting international standards;
- Career and development opportunities in a challenging and prospective area.
If our offer is interesting for you and you feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your CV and indicate the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality under the provisions of the Law for Protection of Personal Data.