Groupama in Bulgaria is an Insurance company, part of Groupama Assurances Mutuelles (former Groupama S.A.):
- Ranking on the French market:
№ 1st – Individual health insurer and Agricultural insurer;
№ 2nd – Home insurer;
№ 3rd – Individual protection;
№ 4th - Motor insurer;
- 12 million members and customers
- 32,000 employees
- International presence: in 10 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Locally Groupama is an exclusive partner of DSK Bank, under the signed long-term Agreement in the field of payment protection insurance, property and motor insurance. Our team consists of professionals with desire for growth and commitment to achieve high results.
We are looking for an employee who will collaborate with the Development teams, and execute all visual design stages for our digital products to enhance user experience.
- Collaborate with the team to define and implement innovative and user-friendly solutions
- Design graphic and attractive user interface elements
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, usability)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- 2 + years of experience working as a UX/UI designer within a digital product development environment
- Portfolio of design projects
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Knowledge of wireframe tools and design software (e.g. Adobe XD, Figma)
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Team spirit with strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Good command in English (read and write)
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme;
- Home-office policy;
- Additional health insurance and Mobile phone plan;
- Co-operative and friendly team of professionals;
- Team buildings;
- Comfortable and nice working environment meeting international standards;
- Career and development opportunities in a challenging and prospective area.
If our offer is interesting for you and you feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your CV and indicate the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality under the provisions of the Law for Protection of Personal Data.