Groupama in Bulgaria is an Insurance company, part of Groupama Assurances Mutuelles (former Groupama S.A.):
- Ranking on the French market: № 1st – Individual health insurer and Agricultural insurer;
№ 2nd – Home insurer; № 3rd – Individual protection; № 4th - Motor insurer;
- 12 million members and customers
- 32,000 employees
- International presence: in 10 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Locally Groupama is an exclusive partner of DSK Bank, under the signed long-term Agreement in the field of payment protection insurance, property and motor insurance. Our team consists of professionals with desire for growth and commitment to achieve high results.
- Develop the premium rates and the actuarial basis;
- Calculate the technical provisions of Life insurance portfolio;
- Analyze and control the reliability and quality of data used in the calculation of technical reserves;
- Being responsible for selecting the most appropriate methods of calculation the technical reserves;
- Compare the best Estimates against experience;
- Pricing profit testing;
- Revision profit pricing analysis;
- Portfolio quality analysis;
- Calculate the solvency margin;
- Analyze of insurance risks and costs;
- Prepare actuarial reports to the Management and to the FSC in relation to actuarial activities.
The Successful candidate requirements:
- Master’s degree in Mathematics, Informatics or Economics;
- Acquired qualification in actuarial science;
- At least 3 years’ experience on actuarial position;
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken;
- Analytical, open minded and calm person, capable to work in a dynamic environment
- Well organized and self-disciplined;
- Knowledge of IS INSIS;
- Experience in communication within international environment;
The company offers:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme;
- Home-office policy;
- Additional days off above statutory minimum;
- Additional health insurance and Mobile phone plan;
- Co-operative and friendly team of young professionals;
- Team buildings;
- Comfortable and nice working environment meeting international standards;
- Career and development opportunities in a challenging and prospective area.
If our offer is interesting for you and you feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter. Please indicate the position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality under the provisions of the Law for Protection of Personal Data.