Groupama in Bulgaria is an Insurance company, part of Groupama Assurances Mutuelles (former Groupama S.A.):
- Ranking on the French market: № 1st – Individual health insurer and Agricultural insurer;
№ 2nd – Home insurer; № 3rd – Individual protection; № 4th - Motor insurer;
- 12 million members and customers
- 32 000 employees
- International presence: in 10 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Locally Groupama is an exclusive partner of DSK Bank, under the signed long-term Agreement in the field of payment protection insurance, property and motor insurance.
For our IT department, we are looking for a supportive colleague with a combination of PLSQL development skills and insurance business knowledge. If you want helping and supporting others and have experience with PL/SQL development, then our advert might be just for you.
- Participates in activities related with development of functionalities within the insurance systems;
- Prepares and maintains reports;
- Maintains internally developed business supporting systems;
- Testing and debugging Functionalities according business requirement;
The Successful candidate requirements:
- Experience on a similar position;
- Experience with Database programming;
- Working with multiple database sessions;
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and Google API;
- Good working level of English - both written and spoken;
- Well-organized, precise, flexible and capable to analysing data and processes;
- Knowledge or previous experience in financial and insurance operations;
- Knowledge in Oracle development tools- Forms, Reports, APEX;
- Knowledge in INSIS or similar insurance software;
The company offers:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme;
- Home-office policy;
- Additional health insurance and Mobile phone plan;
- Co-operative and friendly team of young professionals;
- Team buildings;
- Additional social benefits after the trial period expires - transportation and food expenses, flexible working week 4.5 working days once a month, 1 additional day of paid annual leave - birthday bonus.
- Comfortable and nice working environment meeting international standards;
- Career and development opportunities in a challenging and prospective area.
If our offer is interesting for you and you feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality under the provisions of the Law for Protection of Personal Data.