Groupama in Bulgaria is an Insurance company, part of Groupama Assurances Mutuelles (former Groupama S.A.):
- Ranking on the French market:
№ 1st – Individual health insurer and Agricultural insurer;
№ 2nd – Home insurer;
№ 3rd – Individual protection;
№ 4th - Motor insurer;
- 12 million members and customers
- 32,000 employees
- International presence: in 10 countries in Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Locally Groupama is an exclusive partner of DSK Bank, under the signed long-term Agreement in the field of payment protection insurance, property, and motor insurance. Our team consists of professionals with desire for growth and commitment to achieve high results.
We are looking for enterprising employees with the ability to learn quickly, desire for achieving professional skills and deep knowledge in security systems and technologies.
- Responsible for protecting organizations IT activities from threats – security breaches, viruses, or cyber criminals.
- Responsible for all aspects of IT security, implementing corporate It Security policy and practices.
- Supports security management of the internal security threats (employee access to restricted documents and data) and provides countermeasures against those risks.
- Control on the users' rights to the Applications and IT Activities.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring, and response to security systems.
- Prepares proposals for measures leading to a reduction in the level of information security risk.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technologies, Computer science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in Information Technology or Security.
- Knowledge of information security principles and practices - intrusion detection systems and web application firewall.
- Understanding of advanced security protocols and standards, security incidents management, identity and access management.
- Experience with software and security architectures and with security practices of Intranet and Extranet.
- Ability to assess potential risks and vulnerability in the network.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Personal qualities such as efficiency, responsiveness, analytical thinking, loyalty.
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional qualifications would be a preference or CEH.
- Basic knowledge of cloud services and architecture - GCP preferred.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Additional health insurance and Mobile phone plan.
- Co-operative and friendly team of professionals.
- Team buildings.
- Comfortable and nice working environment meeting international standards.
- Career and development opportunities in a challenging and prospective area.
- Additional social benefits after the trial period expires - transportation and food expenses, flexible working week 4.5 working days once a month, 1 additional day of paid annual leave - birthday bonus.
If our offer is interesting for you and you feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your CV and indicate the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality under the provisions of the Law for Protection of Personal Data.