Groupama in Bulgaria is an insurance company, part of Groupama Assurances Mutuelles.
In Bulgaria Groupama develops general insurance and life insurance business since 2009. The company is exclusive partner of DSK Bank under long-term agreement. Our team consists of professionals with desire for growth and commitment to achieve high results. If you recognize these as your qualities and would like to join our ambitious and dynamic team you can apply for the position of "Oracle DBA”.
• Perform performance tuning of all Oracle server side processes and systems in multiple OS environments including Windows and UNIX/AIX.
• Controls migrations of programs, database changes, reference data changes through the development life cycle.
• Enforces security for all of the Oracle Databases.
• Provides technical support to application development teams.
• Enforces and maintains database constraints to ensure integrity of the database.
• Administers all database objects, including tables, indexes, views, sequences, packages and procedures.
• Assists with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects.
• Performs the capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases.
• Troubleshoots problems regarding the databases, applications and development tools.
• Plans and implements backup and recovery of the Oracle databases.
• Creates and maintains all databases required for development, testing, and production usage.
• Performs ongoing tuning of the database instances.
• Perform both Oracle and operating system performance monitoring and the necessary adjustments.
• Administration of third party job scheduler.
The Successful candidate requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree or three years related work experience.
• A working knowledge of operating system(s) such as UNIX/AIX, Windows Server all versions.
• An excellent knowledge of physical database design.
• Excellent knowledge of Oracle backup and recovery tools and scenarios.
• Good knowledge of various Oracle tools.
• Good knowledge of Oracle security management.
• Good knowledge of how Oracle acquires and manages resources.
• Experience and knowledge in migrating code, database changes, data through the various stages of the development life cycle.
• Oracle DBA Certified Professional (OCP).
• Knowledge about Oracle Application server and Oracle Weblogic Server.
• Experience with Core Insurance System INSIS.
The company offers:
• Competitive salary and bonus scheme;
• Flexible working hours;
• Additional health insurance, Mobile phone plan;
• Co-operative and friendly team of young professionals;
• Team buildings twice a year;
• Comfortable and nice working environment meeting international standards;
• Career and development opportunities in a challenging and prospective area.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality under the provisions of the Law for Protection of Personal Data.